The staff at the ringer recently came out with The Top 50 Fast Food Items In America. (http://fastfood.theringer.com/) I like a lot of sports and pop culture columns they produce, but I was thoroughly disgusted with this page. No mention of Whataburger anywhere. Are you kidding me? I’m going to do a few edits on this list. There is not point going past the Top 3 in each category. Enjoy!
- Five Guys Cajun Fries (My friend Tim got regular last time he was there. What a moron.)
- In-N-Out Animal Style Fries
- Arby’s Curly Fries
SIDE NOTE: Yes, McDonald’s fries are good. Are they as good as everyone says? Not a chance. Don’t even belong in the Top 5.
- Five Guys Bacon Cheese Burger
- Whataburger Patty Melt (I know you’re thinking why do I have the Patty Melt as the header photo for the post if it isn’t even my favorite burger. Lots of late great nights ended with a Patty Melt. Should it be capitalized? Probably not. Am I going to anyway? Yes.)
- In-N-Out Animal Style Double Double
SIDE NOTE: I’ve never been to Shake Shack, so I can’t rank their burger. Everyone I’ve talked to who has been there says they have the best one.
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich (Melts in your mouth every time. You can’t beat that.)
- Popeyes Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Raising Canes Chicken Tenders
SIDE NOTE: I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is overrated. The last few times I’ve gotten it, the product has been cold and only had one small strip on it. Sad!
- Whataburger Creamy Pepper (This comes on the Patty Melt already, but I dump more on there. If you mix it with spicy ketchup, there is no better sauce in the country. Quote me on that.)
- Burger King Zesty
- Popeyes Blackened Ranch
SIDE NOTE: Many are going to be angry with these three. Where is Chick-Fil-A and McDonalds Big Mac sauce? Outside of the Top 3, that’s where.
Best Tacos: Surprisingly, I’m not a huge fan or Taco Bell, Taco Cabana, Taco Bueno and others. Don’t really care to dive into this conversation.
- Steak ‘n Shake Cookie Dough Milkshake
- Dairy Queen Cookie Dough Blizzard
- Zaxby’s Banana Pudding Milkshake
SIDE NOTE: I haven’t had a Five Guys shake, but I’ve heard great things. Need to try one soon.
Am I right? Lemme know on twitter @TyESPN995